Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Kraft It Up DT Reveal
"Busy Doing Absolutely Nothing"


Hello everyone. Thanks for calling by.
Today I have my DT layout for Kraft It Up.
This months criteria is
"What YOU Want for Christmas"
It doesn't necessarily mean presents, it might be what you want
 do over Christmas, what you want to experience or perhaps
where you want to go!!!!

Well I knew straight away what I want to do over the 
Christmas break,
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!
That is what I have called my layout,

"Busy doing absolutely Nothing".

I work full time, sixty plus hours a week, 
as I own a scrapbook shop & I'm not getting any younger.
I'm on four DT's, co ordinator on two of them as well 
as my family & home so life is pretty darn hectic.
 So on these holidays I don't want 
to do anything. Hence my title!!!!!


I live in a beachside suburb on the sunny Central Coast of NSW
Australia. We are surrounded by several beaches & my idea of
paradise & total relaxion is a cocktail in hand, a comfy chair
& the ocean.
What better way to charge your batteries.


Lots of little beachy chippie elements coupled with
my favourite Green Tara jute ribbon & one of their
little white flower sprays.


A few shells from our local beach.


My signature distressed edges. 
A little Gesso here & there as well as
a few hessian scraps.



 Well that just about wraps it up.
I do hope I have given you a little inspiration to join in
 the fun over at Kraft It Up this month.
Until next time.

post signature

13 comments:

  1. Love all the gorgeous texture on this layout Di, it's absolutely stunning and very coastal. Makes me wish for days lazing on the beach with nothing better to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Di. I love that 2 crafty title!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just too too much fun :) LOVE the title...amazing layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Di!! and wow you are so busy.. I hope you get to do NOTHING over Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is fabulous!!!!!! Love all the gorgeous layers and mix! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is super cool, love the layers and that hessian fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Di, this is just captivating .. loving the colors and the entire design and all your layers ... fabulous effort xoxoxox hope you get your wish for xmas xoxoox you deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous work Di - hope you get your wish for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just a gorgeus page!!!All the details are fantastic.
    I love your layers and the colors look great.
    Big hugs
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SO beautiful! And I envy you… we have about half a meter snow here…

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome beachy page!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous and fun beachy page!!! Love all of your fab details, Di!!!

    ReplyDelete