Thursday, January 3, 2013

CSI Challenge #52
"Simply Because You Are My Son"


Hello everyone, just finished my layout for this weeks
 challenge #52 over at CSI.
I do love these pics of my youngest son, Kale,
which were taken a couple of years ago now & I
thought this challenge would do them justice.


For my EVIDENCE I have used eight things.
1.  Wood...My clocks    2.  String    3.  Paint
4.  Kraft (corrugated)    5.  Newsprint
6.  Tags    7. Burlap    8.  Number Stickers


For my TESTIMONY I have used three things.
1.  Journal on Tags & tie with twine
2.  Handwritten  
  3.  Label & number pics.
 

This gorgeous title,
"Simply Because You Are My Son",
is one of the many from 2 Crafty chipboard.
I think it is so lovely, it really says it all !!!


Thanks for calling by.
Until next time.

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Just love the way you use texture Di. Another knockout page. The red is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Di. You rocked this case for sure. Love the details and the design is fabulous for those pics. So much to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di, all your collections of embellishment on the page look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh DI this is beautiful.. a male page that is tender yet masculine.. a wonderful heartfelt layout for your son...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it love it love it love it , a layout made with love, I can tell xoxooxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another awesome page Di - love all your little "bits"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Di this is fabulous! Love what you've done for the challenge and those pics of your son look great....what a handsome guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Di this is just amazing :) LOVE the colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the masculine feeling on this page! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Di this is fabulous! What a wonderful masculine layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome, Di!! Loving all the fabulous texture and the layering is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving all your layers & dimension, Di...such an awesome masculine page!

    ReplyDelete