Monday, July 7, 2014

My "Scraps of Darkness Kit Club"
July DT Reveal - Part One
Steampunk Wedding !!!

 
 
Hi everyone, thanks for dropping by .
Today I have part one of my reveal using the 
"Scraps of Darkness"
June  "Perfectly Stunning Kit".
Ooooh & what a stunning kit it is & it
features a few new release paper ranges  including this
one I have used here, which is a new release from
Bo Bunny & is called "Somewhere in Time".
Definitely a new fave paper range.
 



I have fussy cut this gorgeous torsolette out from one of the papers
& acessorised it with some frayed muslin that I sprayed to match, as well
as some pleated black organza  ribbon layered underneath as well.


I have also used lots of fabulous 2Crafty chipboard cogs & gears
which I have heat embossed in gold to add to the whole glamour vibe.
All the details of what I have used on the chippies is all listed on the
2Crafty blog.


I also fussy cut some fabulous little hot air balloons from one of the papers
& popped them in here & there.


I went crazy with my stamping !!!!
Love the look though.


I added some yummy metal clocks too.



I think this is my new fave layout of all time &
 I hope you like it too.

 
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning! Amazing details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
    Love the rich colours and the texture....your work is always so inspirational :) and Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Di this is absolutely stunning. What an amazing job you have done of this. You must be so so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so into steampunk at the moment. This is truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!! Just gorgeous :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a fun of Steampunk style, but your layout is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous Di! Fabulous layering and beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely AMAZING layout Di... totally LOVE everything about this 1!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why this is your favorite. Total steampunk elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A totally awesome page!! The colours are fabulous and I love all the stamping!! I can see why this is your fave and I think it might be mine too!! Absolutely divine!!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an absolute work of art Di! My favourite layout of yours ever!!

    ReplyDelete