Friday, August 1, 2014

Guest Designing for "Scrap Africa"
"Enjoy this Moment"

 
Hi there friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a layout to share with you that I created for
Scrap Africa challenge blog..
Thanks so much for inviting me to be your Guest Designer
this month.
 
This is their current sketch that I have based my layout on.
Great sketch, so pretty.
 
 
 
I have used lots of 2Crafty chipboard of course.
Including the title, feathers & the little heart borders.

 
Lots of gorgeous flowers.

 
A little mixed media thrown in for good measure.

 
Well thats all from me today.
I hope you can find some time to also join
this months challenge over at Scrap Africa too,
& thanks again Denise for inviting me to be your guest this month.
I have thoroughly enjoyed it.
 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. this layout is just perfect! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful LO! Love the colours, the chipboards and the gorgeous flowers - and the photo of the lovely young woman too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your Guest Designing spot......your take on the sketch is absolutely gorgeous Di! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO Di and big congrats on the guest spot xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous take on the sketch Di. Love the layering and that heart border from 2Crafty. The flower clusters look perfect with the flowers in her hair and what an honour for us to have you GD at Scrap Africa. Thanks for joining us :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you lovely lady for creating this stunning and beautiful page for us! It's perfectly Di's style and so fabulously divine! Thanks ever so much Di for guest designing for us at Scrap Africa! I really do appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete