Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My 2Crafty Chipboard September DT Reveal
Part One
"Treasure, Adore, Beauty"


Hi friends, thanks for calling by.  Today I have part one of my September 
DT reveal for 2Crafty chipboard to share with you.


I have used one of my favourite 2 Crafty chippies sets here, the
"Leafy Shrub Set #2". There are four beautiful flourishy pieces of foliage
in this set & they are the perfect accessory for any sort of flower cluster.

 
All the chippies on this layout were treated in the same way. Firstly they were all
given a coat of gesso to prime them, followed by some 13arts paint & then a
random wipe over with some Distress ink. Some of the leaves were also given
a touch of texture paste for a bit of added interest.


The sweet little script words I have used on this layout are a new release item,
& are called "Mini Words #1" and they come eight different words in the pack.
They are a great size to add in here & there.

 
My last piece I have used is yet another new release item, & that is the
"Frame-Handrawn Hearts".
These come in two different sizes in a pack & are the perfect frame to
showcase your photo like I have done here & they are so lovely & fine too.
 
I'll be back in a couple of days with part two of my September reveal.
Until then.
 
 
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous Di! Beautiful work -love the color blending - perfect for your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is beautiful. So many details. I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exquisite.. really love the colors and so many wonderful details.. beautiful layout Di!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is stunning Di! Love all the wonderful detail and gorgeous colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glorious!!! Oh I am dying to get hold of that heart frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredibly gorgeous page Di ! Lovely details and love all the chippies you used.

    ReplyDelete