Friday, December 5, 2014

My December DT Reveal For
"The Scrapbook Store"
Part One
"Laugh"


Hi there friends. Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part one of my December DT reveal for
"The Scrapbook Store".
I have used some papers from the Marion Smith Designs
"Romance Novel" collection.
Love this paper collection, but then again I love all
Marion Smith paper collections.
I have actually gessoed lightly over the background paper so that
the aqua pattern just lightly peeks through to create a nice subtle effect.
 
(All products used are available from The Scrapbook Store, scroll down for full  product list)


I have also used some cute little Momenta Word Stickers.


On the background I have also added some Doodlebug Designs Sequins
from their "Rainbow Assortment Pack".


This sweet little 2Crafty Chipboard Bicycle 
was the perfect piece to tuck in amongst the flowers. 


As always I have used lots of flowers too.
Firstly the pink ones are Petaloo - Darjeeling- Dahlias
The aqua ones were actually an off white colour & I sprayed them.
They are Dusty In Bloom - Cornsilk & all the
roses are by Green Tara.

 
Lots of mixed media & stamping on my background &
hey presto, all done. Thanks for visiting today.
Back in a few days time.
 
 
Product List
(All products used are available from The Scrapbook Store)

Marion Smith Designs - Romance Novel - Forever
Marion SmithDesigns - Romance Novel - For Keeps
2Crafty Chipboard Bicycle
Momenta Word Stickers
Dusty Attic - Dusty in Bloom Flowers in Cornsilk
Petaloo Darjeeling Flowers - Dahlias
Green Tara Roses & Rosebuds
Doodlebug Designs - Rainbow Assortment Sequins
Lindys Stamp Gang Starburst Spray - "Jack in the Pulpit Teal"
Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Spray - "Hibiscus Rose"
Aladine Izink - Caviar Black

 
 
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page just love the chippy bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Di., so effective the way you have gessoed the paper, allowing everything else to "shine". And, isn't that bike just the cutest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous , I love the flowers, the stamping and gorgeous photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and beautiful Di....the sweet photo surrounded by blooms and MM is just gorgeous. Love the pops of sequins and the bicycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...how amazing is this page Di! I love the design and colouring and such a cute photo! Your background and stamping is so divine.....so fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Di. All my favourite colours and I love the design on this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout Di, your details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so yummy Di...I hope that you have a fabulous December!

    ReplyDelete