Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My February DT Reveal for The Scrapbook Store

"Favourite Things"


Hi there friends, thanks for calling by.
Today I have part of my February DT reveal for
using their Graphic 45 "Time to Flourish" paper collection.
This range is brilliant for layering. I just cut up the
"May Cut Apart" paper to get ALL these layers.

(FULL PRODUCT LIST BELOW)

There are soooo many gorgeous elements on this single sheet of paper.
I also used used a tag from the matching "Chipboard Die Cuts".

I have also used some lovely chipboard pieces from 2Crafty Chipboard
including this title, "Favourite".
 

As well as  this "Doodled Frame". Just the perfect accessory.
 

Lots of pretty flowers including this fabulous lilac blossom from Petaloo.
 



 Here you can see where I have actually cut up a lovely 2Crafty
chippie "Corner Whispy Vine". Even though it is a corner piece,
it makes lots of adorable little flourish pieces to tuck in
here & there in my flower cluster.


Here you can see I have used some Green Tara white lace
 & I misted it lilac to match in with my layout.


How beautiful are all these little tags & bibs & bobs?
I really love this paper range.



PRODUCT  LIST
Graphic 45 "Time to Flourish" May Cut Apart Paper
Graphic 45 "Time to Flourish" May Flourish Paper
Kaisercraft "Basecoat Collection" Shabby Chic Wood
2Crafty Chipboard "Fabulous" - title
2Crafty Chipboard "Doodled" Frame Set
2Crafty Chipboard "Corner Whispy Vine"
Green Tara Velvet Leaves & Pink Roses
Green Tara 18mm White Lace
Various Petaloo Flowers
Distress Ink in Dusty Concord
Gelatos in Grape & Lavender
Doodlebug Design Sequins
 
All products available from 
"The Scrapbook Store".

Until next time.
 
 
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Great page, Di. Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Di, this is breath taking beautiful.. absolutely love all of it.. the layers and that pretty color of purple is divine!! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Di, this is not normal beautiful! I always wonder how much time you spend on a layout.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wilma. I usually spend about 8 to 10 hours on most layouts. I am a bit obsessive about details. try to do them quicker but just cannot seem to !!!!!

      Delete
  4. Well you certainly entertain us for at least 8 to 10 hours looking at all those amazing details...always so much to see and discover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This so so beautiful Di, my favourite colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours and the layout Di looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular Di ... the colours, the layers, the photo - everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Amazing layout and so much yummy detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Di this is extraordinary ... totally stunning detail and design ... drooling here ... You take time like I do ... 8 - 10 hours for each LO , and it truly shows with your beautiful work .. love this x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful design Di. I wonder how you keep your layouts if/when you don't longer display them on the wall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always use "ring binder albums" because they have such a nice wide spine and you can fit a lot more in them as opposed to the old original ones. PLUS I always stand them upright. I never lay an album down as I don't want to squash everything. Just like in a bookcase.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your answer and tips Di. I will get the ring binder ones some day and no doubt I also need a new display unit to stand them upright. Hugs xx

      Delete
  11. Those colours and page are absolutely breathtaking. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMW Di... You have created another masterpiece here. I have no mojo at the moment and when I look at your layouts I start to panic ... wondering where the hell to even start. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't done any scrapbooking (although I have a huge stash ready to give it a go). I do cards and boxes and anything else that comes to mind. I absolutely love what you have done here and the colours are beautiful - I want to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I dislike the purple but I think your layout very gorgeous but it's the candy for my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning! Beautiful work xx

    ReplyDelete