Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Kraft + Plus May Challenge
"Cheeky"
Plus a VIDEO TUTORIAL


Hi there paper friends, thanks for calling by.
Today I have a rare layout that was,  "just for fun". Had some free time & I saw the
current challenge over at Kraft Plus + . It has been soooo long since I entered a challenge
& I have to say, I really enjoyed it. So much so, I made & VIDEO too.

CLICK ARROW TO VIEW


Kraft Plus May Moodboard

Love these colours combined with the kraft background.
I took my inspiration from the colours, flowers & the string.


I don't often do boy layouts but a few weeks back I had to do three for some DT work
& it has got me inspired to re visit boys pages again.


I was really happy with the "Faux" rust look I achieved on these chippie cogs.
All the details are in the video.


Naturally all the chipboard I have used is from  
Cheeky - title
Large Cogs & Gears
Chain Lengths
6" Skeleton Clock Frames



Lots of paint splatters & stamping.


Lots of metal.


Cogs, buttons & Flairs.

  This is actually a good photo showing the faux rusty metal finish I did on the cogs.
Well thats all for today.
 
 I do hope you take the time to watch my VIDEO
& while there I would love you to subscribe to my You Tube channel.
Until next time.
 
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Another masterpiece! Love the strong bold colors of this layout. And what an adorable little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness Di! This is awesome! Where did you find your adorable little subject? Fabulous page and off to see your video! They are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am totally in love with this layout. The rusty metal on the cogs is fantastic as is everything about this. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous layout Di!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius! Love the colour splatters in the bg....those pops of brights... the ripped edges...the flowers & the framing of the photos.....glorious take on our K+ challenge....yay that you had time and the inclination to join us this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulousness in all it's forms. Just beautiful Di. Thanks for playing along at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect "little boy" layout ... love your stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A simply gorgeous layout! I love the texture you've created, as I said...so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Di,
    What a lovely layout - masculine layouts do not come easy for me - but you did an amazing job. The little guy is so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *sigh.. gosh I love your work Di.. it always leaves me in awe.
    thank you for playing along with KraftPlus.. and such an added treat to have a video too! ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. **Swoon** A total STUNNER Di. So much to to love about this. Words fail me. Amazing interpretation of the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete