Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Scrap Around the World November DT Reveal
PLUS A VIDEO
How to Use Glitter & Texture Paste
"Santa's Helper"

 
Hi there paper friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have my November DT reveal for Scrap Around the World challenge blog.
This month we have a wonderful Christmas moodboard.
Isn't it  gorgeous? I have to say I really enjoyed doing this.
My first Chrissy layout for the year.
I have also made a step x step video tutorial to go with it showing how to use
"Glitter & Texture Paste" to create a lovely sparkly background.
CLICK ARROW TO VIEW VIDEO
 While you are there, I would love you to click the little button in the 
bottom right corner of the screen & SUBSCRIBE to my channel. That way you will
get a notification when I post my next video tutorial. :)
 
 
Scrap Around the World November Moodboard
 
 
 
2Crafty Chipboard Used
Corner Sweet Holly
Santa's Helpers - title
Stars Multi Pack
 

 
My first Chrissy layout for the season & what a fab colour palette to work with.

 
Oh I do wish you could see how sparkly this background is in real life.
If you watch the video you will see how easy it is to do too.

 
I think the tiny bit of red just sets the whole thing off.

 
Well thats it for another reveal for me.
I hope you can find some time to join in this month, & remember
as always, there are twelve great prizes up for grabs.
Until next time.

16 comments:

  1. Oh your layout is adorable!! love your little santas helper.. and love the colors and mood board for SATW too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! That colour combo is sweet & your sparkling bg looks very interesting.....deffo having a peek at the video when I get the time:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just sooo gorgeous and your tutorials are such an inspiration to me in learning how to do mixed media!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout Di, such a perfect fit for the moodboard! And sweet photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fresh and crisp to enhance the sweet photos. Must check out the video. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have certainly given us all Christmas scrapping inspiration Di!! Your colors, texture and glitter are just divine and what gorgeous photos. Thanks so much for the video -- as ever, great to watch you at work!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just watched your video and it was brilliant. Absolutely gorgeous...... love your piece of Art Di. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous page Di!! Such a sweet photo and the colour palette perfectly complements it. Will definitely watch that video when I have a little more time. Also love the new look blog .. fantastic!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. PRECIOSURAAAA HERMOSO HERMOSO HERMOSO! - MarielaPapeletas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Di - your page is beautiful, as always - and your blog make-over is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your blog make over Di! It's gorgeous!!!!! I love how light and fresh it looks against all that white, very modern, and very beautiful! I love this page, you followed that gorgeous moodboard to perfection xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great remake. And this layout... Makes me wish we celebrated Christmas! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Increíble! Me encanta tanto las texturas como la simpleza de los colores. Siempre consigues que transmita muchos sentimientos. Genial!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loooooooove this gorgeous Christmas creation and your fabulous blog makeover! 💜

    ReplyDelete