Saturday, December 19, 2015

My Prima December BAP Layout
"Sweet Child of Mine"


Hi there peeps, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have my layout that I have done for the December BAP challenge
over on the Prima blog & based on their current sketch below.

Scroll to bottom for a full Prima Product list. 


I have these beautiful photos of my God Daughter & her little girl 
that I thought would be perfect.


 I wanted to keep this pastel & feminine, so after some mixed media work on
my background I decided this gorgeous chippie blossom would be the
perfect accompaniment.


Lots of Prima flowers & embellishments.


Lots of beautiful 2Crafty chipboard.


And there you have it. Another layout complete.

Prima Product List
Prima  #551995 Parchment Petals
Prima # 553289 Coventry Rose North Country Flowers
Prima Pale Blue Vines (older style??)
Prima Junkyard Findings Clock-white
Prima Junkyard Finding zipper Pull-white
Prima Art Basics Heavy Gesso-white
Prima Art Basics Light Paste
Prima Stencil -Floral Petites
Prima Color Bloom Spray- Soft Teal
Prima Color Bloom Spray-Shimmer Summer Sky
Prima Color Bloom Spray-Sultry Glistening Waves


Thanks for calling by today.
Until next time.



7 comments:

  1. Another fantastic layout Di! Love the this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colours, texture, embellishments are so/so lovely, and your photos are indeed "perfect"!. Thank-you for the joy of your blog throughout the year and the inspiration your talent brings to so many of us!!! Merry Christmas Di., to you and yours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS LAYOUT AND DETAILS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous page! Stunning background and everything is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colour choices and find your teal/blue layouts so striking . This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new blog and this piece is divine! love the close ups.

    ReplyDelete