Saturday, March 19, 2016

My March DT Reveal For 2Crafty Chipboard
Part Two
"Dream"


Hi there paper peeps. Thanks for calling by the blog. 
Today I have part two of my March DT reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard  to share with you.
The is one of my favourite colour combinations & features
my sweet little grandaughter Mia.

 

2Crafty Chipboard used..
Funky Hearts - Multi Pack
Dreamtitle - loopy font
Flower Spurt Chain
Helena's Corners
Groovy Flowers


After creating a mixed media background I gave all the chippie pieces a coat of gesso.
I then coloured all the chippie pieces, with the exception of the "Groovy Flowers", with 
some mauve mica powders. When they were dry I dabbed on a little Stickles glitter.


Here you can see I have cut the "Helena's Corner" in half & used it as a flourish 
piece instead of just a corner. I think it works great trailing beneath my flowers.


The "Groovy Flowers" I then gave a coat of white paint so that they were real
white white, added some Stickles glitter & tucked them in here & there.


Next  I have placed a piece of the "Flower Spurt Chain" along the
edge of the page & the other piece I tucked in to the right of the photo. 


To finish my layout off I have added lots of pretty flowers.

Well thats all for today.
Back soon.


4 comments:

  1. Di this is fabulous!!Love it!!Thank you for the inspiration,always creative and elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Di., you have used your colours with Mia's sweet little dress beautifully. The torn border is so effective. (Thanks for the inspiration)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This definitely is a dream....gorgeous creation and so full of color...And that photo of Mia, she is gorgeous and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di, so very beautiful with wonderful colors and your granddaughter is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete