Friday, April 15, 2016

Some Of My 2Crafty Chipboard April DT Creations
PLUS A VIDEO TUTORIAL
"Amaze Yourself"



Hi there paper peeps, thanks for stopping by the blog.
Today I have a layout & a VIDEO TUTORIAL to share with you
as part of my April DT work for 2Crafty Chipboard

This layout, features yours truly !!!! I took theses pics a couple of months 
ago because I needed some "selfies" for a scrapbook challenge. I had to take about 
fifty to get half a dozen decent ones & these are some of the left overs. 
Thought I may as well use them up !!!
I have created a VIDEO TUTORIAL on my creative process.

To view my 
VIDEO TUTORIAL
click here... 





2Crafty Chipboard Used..
Amaze Yourself - title
6" Skeleton Clock Frames Set
2016 Date
Berry Branch 



 Behind the photos I have used two of the "Skeleton Clock Frames" & the third one
I have used on the bottom right side of the page. These were all just coloured
with a black ink pad. Too easy.


  The "Berry Branch" was just painted white & then I dabbed on some
"Stickles" to add some glitter to it, although it is really hard to see here in the pics.


For both the "Amaze Yourself" title & the "2016" date were both
given a coat of white acrylic paint. Next I brushed on two coats of the same
 pink mist I had used on the background so that it would all tie in & then lastly
I also finished it off with some more icicle "Stickles".
The whole glitter thing is back in fashion girls. Yeah !!!


Well thats all for today, I hope you take the time to watch my video.

Until next time


6 comments:

  1. So wonderful. Loved the tutorial.....very inspirational Di.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Di I enjoyed the video,i love the stamping of the leaves near the flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout and loving seeing pics of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout Di, just loved watching the video too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always beautiful Di, I so love your work! Will you come to The Netherlands to teach me? Love, Sanderijn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watching you create...please keep sharing! This is gorgeous Di....love the photos of you, and as always your colours, stamping, layers and textures are incredible. I sat and watched this video and whilst watching I felt inspired to try some mixed media again ...you make it look so easy, but it isnt....Love your work. Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete