Saturday, August 13, 2016

My 2Crafty Chipboard August DT Reveal
Part Two
"Forever & Always"


Hi there lovelies, thank for stopping by. Today I have part two of my
August DT reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard
using lots of their gorgeous chippie pieces, listed below.
I started my layout off with a mixed media background using some Lindys sprays.

I have based my layout on the current challenge over at 
Lindy's Stamp Gang blog.
This is their August challenge board.
.

Lindy's Stamp Gang Products Used..
Cowabunga Copper 


2Crafty Products Used

2Crafty Products Used..
Forever & Always - title
Flower Doiley Set
Soft Feather Set
Lacey Border Set #1


All of the chipboard pieces I have used on this layout were firstly
 coated in gesso followed by some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays & then
 brushed over with a little water to create a soft watercolour effect.

For my title, I actually cut off the word "family" from the title,
"Family Forever & Always" - title & just used the forever & always part.
 I saved the word family & I will use that on another project.


I adore these feathers from the "Soft Feather Set".
I added some gold micro beads to them for some added texture.

The paper I have used as well as the big aqua flower & the stamped leaves are
 all from 49 and Market.
For the leaves I stamped them with a stamp set from 49 and Market.
This big flower was also sprayed with Lindy's sprays too.


A border from the "Lacey Borders Set #1".


Don't you just love these NEW "Flower Doilies" that I have used behind
my photos?  Definitely one of my new fave pieces.


Well thats all from me today. If you liked my layout, I would
love it if you would leave me a comment. :)
Until next time.





14 comments:

  1. Exquisite photo and I love the soft, ethereal page you created to enhance that sweet little child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really special Di., your colours and textures are so effective. Love the border on right side - is it torn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lo I do love this layout Di, so pretty, love the flowers and love these colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout as always - LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous layout Di wow this is so gorgeous! Thank you for playing at Lindy's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love again wow Thanks for playing with Lindy's Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Di, the photo is totally beautiful. But the l/o is beyond words. Spectacular, gorgeous laying (as only you can do) textures, colour pallet, flowers. WOW & more WOW, I'm totally in AWE. Absolutely love your work. This l/o is totally breathtaking. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely in LOVE with your stunning layout Di - thanks so much for entering the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Di, that's beautiful! I love it <3 Thanks for playing with Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Chalenge - KareenBH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! Thanks for playing with Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Chalenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just an amazing layout! Love the whimsical feel you gave it with the bright fall colors, stunning piece once again

    ReplyDelete