Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Guest Designing With The 2Crafty Chipboard DT Girls At
C.S.I. Blog
"Happiness Is This"


Hello there lovelies, thanks so much for calling by.
Today I have a layout I did as a "Guest Designer" over at CSI blog.
Myself & some of the other DT girls from 2Crafty Chipboard
were invited to be their guest this month & play along with this case file #215.
I immediately loved these colours & this I what I came up with...


The Criteria...
Use all the colours
Use at least 3 things from the "Evidence" list
Us at least one thing from the "Testimony" list


 2Crafty Chipboard Used..
Happiness Is This - title
6" Skeleton Clock Frames
Soft Feather Set
Birdcage #1


All the chippies were firstly given a coat of gesso followed by a
coat of Lindys Stamp Gang sprays which I like to brush on instead of spraying.
Then I always follow this up by brushing over with a little water to create
 a kind of watercolour effect.


I have used all manner of flowers & vines & I have tucked in one of
the little 2Crafty Chipboard "Birdcage Set #1".
How cute is this chippie piece & it comes with the little bird too!!


I painted some Lindys spray onto a few of the flowers to achieve
the exact colour I needed to match the various chippie pieces,
plus it gives them a lovely shimmer too.


These 2Crafty "Skeleton Clock Frames" are one of my favourite
chipboard pieces. I just love to cut them in half & tuck them in here & there.


In this pic you can see the chippie "Feather Set". I think these are a real
statement piece. I painted them white & smeared them with glue & then
sprinkled them with Mica Flakes. I wished you could see just how sparkly 
they are in real life. They look sooo good but it is hard to get the sparkle
 to show in a photo.

Well thats all for today.
See you back here again in a few days with some more inspiration.







12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I am so glad you like my layout. 💚

      Delete
  2. Another stunning page, love the colours and those beautiful blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Tania, I am pleased to hear you like this layout too. It is one of my faves at the moment. xo

      Delete
  3. Wow, Di!! This is an absolutely stunning layout! Everywhere you look there is something to catch the eye.
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for calling by my blog and leaving such wonderful comments Nancy. I really appreciate it. 😄😄

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty Di! Love all the flowers and sweet photo too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words Lizzy, so glad you like it.

      Delete
  5. Such an adorable little girl Set on such a fabulous layout. Love it❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I am so glad you like my layout. Appreciate you kindness. xo

      Delete
  6. This one is soo beautiful and adorable!! I simply love those feather chipboards!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Torsa, I appreciate your kind words. xo

      Delete