Wednesday, March 22, 2017

My March DT Reveal for Lindy's Stamp Gang
A Mixed Media Canvas
Plus a VIDEO TUTORIAL


Hi there lovelies, thank for stopping by. Today I have a little mixed media canvas
I created for my March DT reveal for Lindy's Stamp Gang
I have also created a VIDEO TUTORIAL of my creative process.

 TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE



I have used four Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.....
#  Sassy Saphire
#Luscious Lime
      # Grab A Guy Gold
                       #Midnight Rendezvous Raven


Here you can see I have used a 49 and Market stamp set to stamp these little words.


 I have even added some left over bits of my favourite 2Crafty Chipboard.

 Whatever bits I could find, I stuck on, like, washers, buttons, chippies, cogs, a metal frame,
a light globe, some lace & even a bottle cap. I stuck it all down with some gel medium.


 Then followed that up with a nice thick coat of white gesso & then I went to town with all 
my sprays before finishing it off with a few flowers & some glitter.


I hope you like my canvas & maybe get some inspiration from it.

If you liked it I would love you to leave me a comment or two! :)

Until next time.






8 comments:

  1. This is awesome Di! When I clicked the video it said it was unavailable...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is all fixed now Lizzy, a silly technical difficulty. Technology !!!! Thanks for stopping by. xo

      Delete
  2. this is so beautiful, thank you for the inspirtaion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your tuto.
    Your canvas is beautiful and aisy to make it !
    I am going to partage your blog at my friends.
    See you later.
    Corine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Corine for your kind words. ❤❤

      Delete
  4. Oh wow this looks sensational, living all the textures and those colours together look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tania, so glad you like it. xo

      Delete