Sunday, June 18, 2017

My 2Crafty Chipboard June DT Reveal
Part Two
"Hello"


Hello there lovelies, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout featuring my gorgeous grandaughter that I created for 
I did a little mixed media on my background using some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays
in "Alpine Ice Rose" & Chateau Rose" sprays & Magicals in "Cuckoo Clock Cardinal".

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Hello - title
Frames - Tiny Henri's
Brick Panel


In this pic you can see this fab "Hello" title which was perfect for my layout.
I adore this font. All I did to this piece was to simply paint it in black acrylic paint.
Too easy !


The next 2Crafty piece I use is this adorable little frame which was ideal for what I 
needed to add my grandaughters name, age & date to my layout. While practical, it is
 also a sweet little embellishment at the same time. I also painted it in black acrylic paint too.


In these two pics you can see I have cut a "Brick Panel" into a few pieces. First up
I coated it in white gesso before brushing on a little colour with a Lindy's Stamp Gang
"Magical" shaker in "Cuckoo Clock Cardinal. I wanted the colour to be a bit random.


Some lovely 49 and Market flowers.


A little stamping & some Prills, & viola, all finished.

 If you like my layout I would LOVE you to leave me a comment.

Until next time.




11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning page Di, loving the flower clusters! The photos are oh so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet lady, appreciate you taking time to visit. xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful layout Di, those photos are adorable...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy, yes I love these pics too, glad you liked my layout. xo

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous layout of course but nothing can top those smiles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Janene and yes, that little smile just melts my heart.

      Delete
  5. Another fantastic layout Di. Love the pics and those dimples are heart melting. Your grand daughter is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting the blog today Kaylene and leaving me some sugar. xo

      Delete
  6. Amazing layouts as always!!!

    ReplyDelete