Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Color Room Challenge #78 "Just Because"

Hi everyone. Hope you are all enjoying the school holidays & getting plenty of scrapbooking done. I have just completed this page for challenge #78 over at The Color Room . I just loved this colour pallette, so soft & pretty, so I thought I would go "feminine & girly".
I have stamped all the background which is actually just plain Bazzill cardstock. I love this set of Pink Paisley stamps that I have used here. I am very happy with how all this stamping turned out. I have also very lightly misted the background in white. Don't know  if you can actually see this though. Also done some "fussy cutting" here too.
I have used lots of Green Tara flowers which I have applied "Diamond Dust" to the edges of the larger petals & to all the other flowers  I've  given a light coat of "Glimmer Glaze". I have also used Green Tara lace  &  this gorgeous little Prima Bird House. Lastly I gave the little chippie words & makeover with some Impasto Medium to create a little texture before being painted.
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time.   Cheers Di  xx

6 comments:

  1. WOWZERS DI!! FULL of GORGEOUSNESS.....
    The Stamping in the background looks Divine & Love all the Green Tara Flowers... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep Di I agree !!! it is so soft, pretty and feminine and your page is totally adorable .... love it to bits .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is absolutely gorgeous.. so very pretty and feminine colors!! beautiful photo too! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a very pretty layout Di, loving the gorgeous flowers and cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Di this is just so pretty! Love the sweet little embellies and the pretty flowers! Just fab!

    ReplyDelete