Monday, October 31, 2011

The Color Room Challenge #82 "She's All That"

Hi everyone. Here is my layout that I have just done for the current challenge over at The Color Room. The current pallette is pale pink, bright pink, white & silver. Such a beautiful pallette. Thanks to Lydell & the others for giving us such beautiful colour pallettes to work with. I have also used the card sketch for my layout. They just make it so easy.
I have used both Gesso & Glimmermist with a stencil for my background, & I am rather pleased with the outcome. For the silver component of the challenge I have stamped & heat embossed the leaves & then did a little "fussy cutting" & added them to my clusters. I have also added some silver to my words to tie it all together.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like this layout. Leave me a comment & tell me what you think. Until next time.    Cheers Di  xx

8 comments:

  1. OH goodness this is just so so so pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one word Di .... DIVINE !!!!! hugs to you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do i think? this is so pretty.. i love all things pink, pretty and girly.. so this goes into my favs!!! love this.. it is totally gorgeous.. well done..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di, this is just darling, so devine, so elegant, so girly, so flowery, just perfect for that very sweet photo. Have a wonderful week Di!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Oh Di this is absolutely beautiful! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb as usual - love this Di - Luv Jan xx

    ReplyDelete