Friday, November 4, 2011

Black With 2 D.T. Layout for November Challenge "Beauty"

Hi everyone. Just sharing my D.T. layout for the November challenge over at the Black With 2 blog. This months challenge was to use Black (as always) with Green & Cream. This was easy for me as green is my all time favourite colour. I have used loads of Green Tara Gardenias, Rose Buds & Skeleton Leaves. I have also used a lovely Green Tara Ribbon for the bow as well as some  great  Green Tara Crystal/Acrylic Tear Drop Sprays. These come in lots of different colours & I  have used the Smoke colour, which goes with just about any anything. Lastly I finished off with another Green Tara "Bud N Bow" satin trim in lime. I think the various shades of greens sit well against the black background.
To finish off I have stamped, sewn, distressed (with my NEW you beaut electric edge distresser which I love), border punched, used a little WOW chippie tag & threw in an acetate clock which I cut out. Hey presto another one finished!!! Hope you like it & perhaps join in this months challenge over at the Black With 2 blog. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time.     Cheers Di  xx

5 comments:

  1. wow doesn't that green look awesome with the black .... fabulous Di .. love it .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Di! this looks so pretty! that soft green goes so well with cream.. and the flowers.. oooo so yummy.. a beautiful take on the color combo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this Di! The green looks fab and the flowers are so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that combination of Black, Green and cream. just gorgeous Di :)

    ReplyDelete