Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lets Get Shabby November Challenge
"Enjoy the Moments"

Hi everyone, I have just finished my layout for "Lets Get Shabby". Talk about cutting it fine. I only saw this challenge at lunch time today & it finishes at midnight tonight!!!  I loved the concept, so I thought I would give it a go. Now the criteria was to do "Monochromatic" but absolutely no other colour eg. black, white, Kraft etc. is allowed. I love monochromatic, but not to be able to put a touch of a neutral with it was extremely hard!!! Anyway I managed to do it & I must say I am rather pleased the result.
As you can see I chose to do green as it is my favourite colour. I have used many different shades of green & used lots of different mediums on my chippies to achieve some textures. In these pics it looks like there is a brown in this paper but I swear it is a dark green. There is absolutely no other colour on this layout other than green.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by & look. I hope you like it. Until next time.     Cheers Di  xx

10 comments:

  1. This is TOTALLY DIVINE Di!!!!
    A GORGEOUS design & I'm a
    Loving all the Greenness to this Layout.......
    Hope you a have a Wonderful Week!!!
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di.. wow this looks awesome! it is green but not at all boring, but very pretty... lovely textures and gorgeous punched edges.. i love this.. well done on the challenge.. you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome as usual Di - you absolutely nailed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!!! Lovely textures and gorgeous punched edges. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all those beautiful layers undr the photo are just stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow just awesome layout love the cluster of flowers and those bricks gorgeous colour too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is a gorgeous green layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all of your creations Di, this is lovely, I usually find it hard to use green but you've mastered it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love this! And its green! So hard to use sometimes but WOW. Love all your layering and what you do with paint too. Yum.
    It was lovely talking to you today and I hope you enjoy your MHC flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning! Such a beautiful take on the monochrome challenge!

    ReplyDelete