Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Color Room Pallette #84
"Daughters are so Special"

Hi everyone. Here is  my layout for the current challenge over at The Color Room. I haven't really blogged for a couple of weeks as I have been really busy with my shop & DT. work, but I have caught up so I can start this month fresh.  I do love this neutral pallette.
 I always love a natural pallette with raw corrugated cardboard, hessian, muslin, raw chippies, string & more &  I do love this big hessian bow.
 I have continued with the hessian theme by using it on my little banner as well, but by accessorising with these tiny flowers,  I think it gives a nice balance & a touch of feminity.
I love the way this photo has dappled light accross her face so I have placed some little twig things beside her so it gives the illusion that they are casting the shadows, that is the theory anyway!!! Thanks  so much for stopping by & any comments you may care to leave. I hope you like this  layout.
Until next time.   Cheers Di  xx

7 comments:

  1. OMG !!!! Di this is super duper awesome .... love it to bits .....such a gorgeous page and a fabulous pic .... awesome work.. love it x

    I have done mine too but at the moment cant download it on to the computer ?????? have to wait till Baden gets home .. probably something simple .. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Di ... i love this layout.. it is so sweet even using such natural colors... the little flowers are so cute.. and the photo is adorable.. another gorgeous layout..

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love the hessian banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! Love the stitching and the awesome mix. What a super job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute adorable photo, love your layout for the challenge.
    Wonderful flowers and banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who would have thought all natural colours could look so pretty - stunning work Di

    ReplyDelete