Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Scrapbooking Memories Chipboard Feature
"Treasured Memories"


Hi everyone, just popped in to share this layout that was in a 
"chipboard feature" in  Scrapbooking Memories magazine
in early March. The article was all about doing different things
with chipboard. Myself & some of the 2 Crafty DT girls
had some layouts in the feature.This was mine.


Naturally I used lots of 2 Crafty chipboard & did lots of altering.
The picture above is some of their little Banners that I did a makeover on.
You would barely recognise them. Thats the beauty of chippies.


This pic shows a heart from one of their multi packs, made over of course.


I finished off with one of their titles.
All of these pieces were altered with various mediums, mesh, foil tape,
mists, paints, seed beads, buttons etc & naturally I had to add some
Green Tara flowers to finish off with.


Until next time.
post signature

12 comments:

  1. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Di, sensational texture and embellies .. gorgeous work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work Di, love all the textures and colour on the chippies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty lo! I like the sewing and the way your edges look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous - these techniques are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing Di.. well done on your feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now thats what I call a whole lot of embellishing Di! You have embellished those pieces beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing altering, I loved seeing this is the mag....stunning work Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did see this Di and you really do do amazing things with chipboard. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your feature even if I'm late in saying it! Must be awesome to see one's work in a magazine! You've As so many before me have already said, you really do amazing things with chipboard! xoxox

    ReplyDelete