Sunday, May 12, 2013

My 2 Crafty Chipboard May DT Reveal
Part One
Some of their NEW Release Pieces...


Hi there, thanks for stopping by.
Happy Mothers Day to all my blogland friends. I hope you have a 
wonderful day & get totally spoilt.

Today I have part one of my May DT reveal to share with you.


I have use lots of NEW release 2 Crafty chippies here including
this title "Smile". I love this font.


The new "Ornate Screen". A real statement piece.
So fine & delicate.


One of their new corners, "Corner Evie"
a little background treatment & some corrugated for texture.


I have finished off with a cluster of flowers & some little chippie
"Flag Banners" that I simply covered with some paper towel
that was covered in green glimmermist from where I had just 
finished using it to spray some Green Tara roses on.
It seemed such a waste to throw it away.

Thats all for today, I will be back tomorrow with
 Part two of my May reveal.

Remember to visit 2 Crafty on FACEBOOK, it is
updated with something NEW everyday.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful Di...love the colors and gorgeous details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page, Di! The background looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow stunning Di!! I love the background

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and I LOVE purple! Love the chipboard and that gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this Di - fabulous background.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Di! really beautiful use of the chipboard and stunning layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Di! this is absolutely gorgeous! love love love your background work and those chippies are sooo beautiful! hugs,

    ReplyDelete