Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My 2 Crafty Chipboard May DT Reveal
Part Three
"Just The 2 Of Us"


Hello there, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have the third part of my May reveal for
2 Crafty chipboard.


I have used lots of their fabulous chippies including this title,
"Just the 2 of Us", some stars from one of their
"Star Multi Packs", these are great. They have lots of different 
sizes in the pack & some of them are cut out like the one I
have used at the top of my page.


I have also used one of their "Vertical Number Borders"
as well as some of their "Mini Filmstrips".

I have also popped in some  Green Tara flowers, I think
you all know I can't do a layout without at least a few flowers !!!


As well as some arrows from their "Assorted Arrows Pack"
& some chevrons from the "Assorted Chevron Pack".


Finished off with lots of paint, mist, stamps, washi tape & sewing.
Viola, all done.

Thanks again for taking the time to look & if you get a chance
be sure to pop over to the 2 Crafty blog.
The DT are just so inspiring & are always doing
something fabulous.
There is three NEW projects posted on their blog
every three days.

Until next time.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I so love this LO, full of sparkle, just fits the picture so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Di. The colours against the pops of black look unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Di - another awesome background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow! so fantastic Di!! I just love the bright colors on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wowzer Di! this just pops crackles and fizzes big time! lots of yummie details! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project Di, the brights look fantastic and really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page and love the pic of the 2 girls...love the bright colours against the white

    ReplyDelete