Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My 2 Crafty Chipboard
June DT Reveal..... Part One
"The Many Faces of You"


Hello everyone, thanks so much for calling by.
Today I have Part One of my June DT reveal for 2 Crafty Chipboard.
I have used one of their chippie titles called, "The Many Faces of You"
 They have hundreds to choose from & I thought
this one was just perfect for my  multi photo layout.


I have also used some of their chippie "Chevron Bits" which I covered 
in some spotty washi tape.


In this pic you can also see this little "Bike", "Stars" & "2012"
 all from 2 Crafty of course.


Well thats all for today.
Stay tuned tomorrow for part two, or
alternatively, pop over to the 2 Crafty blog & see
what all the 2 Crafty Design Team girls have been up to.
So much inspiration.

Photobucket
 
Follow on Bloglovin 
You will find the button over 
in the right hand side bar.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is stunning , love the use of colors too

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love this! the coloring is so great and I love the details and elements! I still want to be you when I grow up! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Di. Love the colours and all the embellies you've used. Love that backgrounds as well, totally amazing. ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely, absolutely fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow this is fantastic! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Di this is just beautiful. I love the colours and the layers and all of if. I also want to be like you when I grow up :D xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning...I am loving the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning. You matched the colors to her shirt perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG ! This is gorgeous ! the colors are perfect !!!!!

    ReplyDelete