Thursday, June 13, 2013

My 2 Crafty Chipboard
June DT Reveal.....Part Two
"It's The Simple Things"


Hi there, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part two of my 2 Crafty Chipboard DT June reveal.

 I have used another 2 Crafty title,
 "It's the Simple Things"
It speaks volumes about this photo I think.



Lots of  background treatments.



In this pic you can see I have used yet another great 2 Crafty "chipboard corner".



Some of their cute chippie "cogs".


Added a piece of their chippie "chicken wire" too & some Green Tara 
flowers to complete the theme.

Well that just about wraps this up.
Until next time.

Follow on Bloglovin

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo and layout! I, too, so enjoy this season of garden flowers in bloom. My fave part of the layout is the green corner chippie on mod podged (?) brick background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...this is beautiful beyond words!!!So stunning...I love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colours and the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning Di!! All your creations this month are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout Di. Love the colour combo, love all those gorgeous elements and your background is just amazing. ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Di, this is stunning,, the flowers above the photo look like an extension of the flowers in your vase.. so much yummy texture, beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I am not really partial to the color green, though in this instance I make a huge exception! I love what you have done. The layers are fantastic and I am in love with all the flowers!!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Di I just love this layout. The textures and layers are just so beautiful Perfect frame for a gorgeous photos xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow amazing texture and colours - adore this lo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Di this is beautiful love all the texture

    ReplyDelete