Friday, February 14, 2014

My 2 Crafty Chipboard February DT Reveal
Part One
"Those Eyes That Smile"



Hi there, thanks for calling by. Today I have part one of my
February reveal for
 2 Crafty chipboard.

This first layout is of a friends daughter, which you may have seen before
as they did a photo shoot & I am so lucky to have been given lots of the pics.

To start with I used lots of Washi Tapes from Green Tara  along
 both the top & bottom edges of my layout.


Title-"Those Eyes That Smile" is one of 2 Crafty's newest releases.
Also I have tucked one of their tiny "Film Strips" in on
the side of the page too.

Here you can also see  some tiny stars
from the NEW  "ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars" pack to
just scatter around the page.


In amongst my layers I have also tucked in some
of the "Giant Gears" which also come in a multi pack.
These are one of my "go to" chippie pieces as they just seem
to work on all sorts of different layouts for both boys & girl pages.


And more......


At the side of my flower cluster I have tucked in a little girl
 chippie from the 2 Crafty  "Happy Children" Multi Pack.
Isn't she sweet?
 
To read about any of the techniques I  have used on my chippie pieces,
there is a full description over on the 2 Crafty blog.

2 Crafty chipboard really do have a magnificent range 
of'chipboard to suit all sorts of layouts.
 Pop over to their website & check it out & maybe
ask your local scrapbook store to order some
 in for you. They ship to shops anywhere in the world.

Stay tuned for part two in a couple of days.
Until then.
 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!! this is another Stunning piece of Art.....Love the washi borders, the background details, the colours, the chippie pieces and the gorgeous photo...LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous, I just love your work!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous, Di! Love the colours, design, textures....and the washi tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it as always. I love bright colored layouts , so how can I not be a fan of what you make?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, super stunning Di!! Love the colours and those washi borders too!! Great layers and fabulous composition as always!! Looooove your art!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Di! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful layout! I love the colors, bright but the black adds sophistication. Great washi tape border too.

    ReplyDelete