Monday, February 10, 2014

My Green Tara February DT Reveal
Part Two
"Favourite"


Hello there, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part two of my February DT reveal for 
 I have featured some of my favouite blooms.
 I do so love these colours, it really brings life into the garden.

 I have based this layout on the current sketch
challenge over at Skissedella.
I have turned the sketch on its side ..




Lots of fun creating the background with various  mixed media
and teamed with lots of beautiful Green Tara goodies.
A match made in heaven.
 


All of these beautiful flowers, roses, rosebuds & leaves are all from Green Tara.
Note the beautiful "Silver & Pearl Spray" coming out from beneath the flower cluster.
Green Tara also have rather an extensive range of these types of "Blingy Bits".
I am really enjoying re visiting bling & sparkle.


I have used some of their white "Wired Cord" to create this circle
frame around my photo to help draw the eye. This is amazing stuff
& it has wire in it so you can bend it anyways & it stays put.
Great product to work with & it comes in various colours too.


Love these Green Tara "Silk Flowers with a Swarovski Crystal Centre".
Again lots of different colours available & because of the crystal in the 
middle they really sparkle & shine.
I have also added some of their "Silver Mesh" underneath my photo too.

My chipboard title is from 2 Crafty Chipboard.

I'll be back in a day or two with part three of my
February reveal for Green Tara.



Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, this is such a beautiful page! I love the backround you made and the flowers and butterflies make the whole LO very light and fragrant. Are these flowers on the photo in your garden? Sooo pretty! You must have a "green thumb" :)
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely page, love those colours together...amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Di.. love the colors too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Di!!! This is another stunning page. I love the colour .. your background too is amazing and with the gorgeous flowers and fabulous elements, you've created a simply exquisite page!! Absolutely love it!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoaa! Such a stunning layout! Love the background and the textures and the colors! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Di! I love your layers & texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning....every little detail....Thanks for the inspiration . Love this!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally divine, the colours, the layering, the texture....brilliant work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing with us at Skissedilla!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is so gorgeous!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Skissedilla:-)

    ReplyDelete