Friday, October 24, 2014

My 2Crafty Chipboard October DT Reveal
Part One
"Just the Girls"

Hi there friends. Thanks for stopping by. Today I have part one of my
October DT reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard.
A friend gave me this photo last year & I scrapped it at the time but I always
felt I could do better, so here it is. I have to say I am happier with it
this time round !!!


 I have used one of the many fabulous chipboard titles that 2Crafty make.
They have hundreds to choose from. 

All my chippie pieces were firstly given a coat of Gesso,
followed by a coat of  Viva transparent "Crystal Gel".
This creates an incredible crackled effect.
Next up I sprayed all the pieces with a blue mist. This looks great over
the crackle gel as the colour goes into the cracks & really shows it off.


Underneath my flower cluster I have used a piece from the "Leafy Shrub Set #2".
This shrub set is probably one of my favourite go to pieces. Love it & doesn't it look 
lovely with the crackled effect on it.



Here I have used some chippie "Doilies" both above & below my photos.
I left these white but finished off with some Micro Beads for more texture
& a little dab of mist applied with a brush for a watercolour effect.



Underneath this little flower cluster I have added a "Leafy Round".
This piece is so beautifully fine & just perfect for layering.

I also added a small "Butterfly" from one of the many
 butterfly sets that 2Crafty have in their range.


 Lots of background work using various mediums, mists & stamps
.
Well thats all for today. I'll be back with part two of my 
October reveal in a day or two.
 
Until then
 
And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wow, so striking, such a stunning page. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful photo, beautifully scrapped with lots of texture and flair. Love the layered chippies and the scattered beads. The clusters are divine :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tout est magnifique, les photos, les couleurs, les éléments décoratifs qui sont raffinés.
    À bientôt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! Such a beautiful photo and your background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout Di.....Love the colours, the amazing background details, and the beautiful clusters. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Di! Love the colors and gorgeous photos too!

    ReplyDelete