Monday, October 13, 2014

My Very First Video Tutorial
For Scraps of Darkness Kit Club
and
2Crafty Chipboard


"Moments"
 
Hi friends, thanks for calling by.
I am VERY excited today as I am finally getting to share with you
my very first video tutorial !!!!
 
I made a promise to myself at the beginning of the year that I would
learn how to do a video, & with a whole lot of help & guidance from
a dear sweet person, Fiona Paltridge, who I am ever so grateful too,
I have finally got my first video done!!!!
 
Now you have to forgive some of the mistakes I have made,
like getting shadows on my work for one, but it IS a learning curve.
So I hope you stick around & watch it & I would love some feedback too.
So here we go !!!!
 

Click here to view




These papers I have used are from the current kit called "Transition"
from Scraps of Darkness kit club. This kit had so many yummy things in it.


Naturally I have used lots of gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard.


 Lots of mixed media on my background.


As always, lots of pretty flowers.

 
Well I hope you enjoyed watching my video as much as I
enjoyed making it & I am sure it will be the first of many.
 
Until next time.
 
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Di, great video and very beautiful page!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Di and the video is inspirational! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that what Im talking about. This is breathtaking Di. Not only the page which is just stunning but for a first Tutorial its amazing, I cannot wait to see what other masterpieces you create. I have sat here for just over 12 mins with my mouth open and my jaw on the ground. Perfection !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I have been waiting for this.....and it was so worth the wait....Loved watching you create this layout Di.....Gorgeous work. I look forward to your next video soon. Thanks for sharing.. xx Think I will pop back for another look now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this page is stunning Di! Loved the video love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Di - I admire the way you challenged yourself and followed through to the finished video, which is stunning. I really enjoyed watching your gorgeous page come to life. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous~ Beautiful work! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Di what a treat! To see your process is a treasure for sure! Thanks for sharing your talent with us :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Di, loved the video and love your layout. I am looking forward to watching more of your video tutorials in the future. Thank you for sharing your talent/process with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your page & video. Beautiful work! Can you tell me the name of the stamp sets you used? They are perfect for mixed media projects! Can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you very much for sharing your process for this marvellous page !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just finished watching the video - you have sooo inspired me!

    ReplyDelete