Friday, January 9, 2015

"My Girl Mia"
Part Two of My DT Reveal for
2Crafty Chipboard



Hi there paper friends, thanks for calling by.
Today I have part two of my January design team reveal for
For this layout I have gone with this super cute pic of my
gorgeous Grandaughter Mia.

 

 

2Crafty Products Used...

My Girls-title (I snipped off the S)
Doodled Frames
Decorative Rod Set #1
Arrows Funky Set
Geotags
Viewfinder
Gears & Cogs Set
 

First up I snipped off the "S" from the end of the title to suit my layout.


Now this is a super easy layout to create.
After firstly cutting my photos to fit this gorgeous new frame,
set them aside for the moment .

STEP #1
First up collect a hole heap of left over bits of 2Crafty chippies
& just start off by gluing them all down.


Bits of this & that & stick them all down.


STEP #2
Next I sponged on a fairly thick coat of gesso over everything.
Either dry naturally & dry off with a heat gun.


STEP #3
Pick at least two or more  colours of mist (any brand) & apply to all the
chippie bits & background using a soft paint brush.
 
 
Viola. All done. Quite an effective technique & a great way
to use up all those left over bits, oh & don't you just LOOOOVE
these NEW "Doodled Frames" & "Decorative Rod Set".
I certainly do. 
 
 
And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Well thats all for today.
Until next time 
 
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Di! Love the colors you have picked! The chipboard is so pretty and your grand daugther adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours, lovely MM and texture and such a little sweetheart. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful Di! Love those colors together, and of course those photos are sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layout and yummy colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precioso Layout, me encanta, como todos los trabajos que haces!!!!! Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous and special page! Love the colour combo again! The photo's are so precious too....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Created with so much love....gorgeous pic, beautiful colours, texture, design and fabulous chippie touches. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you just love grandie pics to scrap. I do... she is such a cutie pie and these colours are lovely for her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too gorgeous!! You really know how to rock that chipboard!

    ReplyDelete