Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Scrap Around the World
January DT Reveal
"Moments"


Hi friends, "Happy New Year" to you. Can you believe we are in 2015!!
So being the 1st of a new month means a brand new challenge & moodboard at
This is their new January moodboard. Don't you just love it?
I certainly do.
ALSO
Starting this month they have
ELEVEN PRIZES on offer every month too!!!!!!

Scrap Around the World January Moodboard.

I have taken my inspiration from the colours, the whitewashed wood planks,
the keys, the clock inspired me to to use cogs, the frames & also the flowers.
There are just so many things yo be inspired by in this moodboard.


I have naturally used lots of my favourite chipboard from 2Crafty Chipboard including

Moments - mini word title
Cogs & Gears
Esther Vine
Cherry Blossom


Lots of mixed media background. Lots of textures.


Some pretty flowers & a handmade wreath.


Lots of layers.


Some stamping on my background.

 
And some keys inspired by the moodboard.
Well that pretty much wraps it up. Make sure you pop over to the
Scrap Around the World blog and check out all ELEVEN PRIZES
they have on offer & also to check out all the inspirational creations
by all the other DT girls.
 
Until next time.
 
 
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Di, my word, this is one of the prettiest layouts I've ever seen, the design, the colors, the perfect balance of all the elements and the shabbiness of it all, wow!!! such beauty, I love love the moodboard this month, I am bookmarking this to come back and be inspired some more....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words Lisa. this is such a compliment as I am always in awe of your work, so, THANKS so much sweet lady.

      Delete
  2. une magnifique page pour commencer cette belle année.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Di, this is so so beautiful !!! Wow, you are such a great scrapper, I love this layout and I think you made me right now go back to scrapping. What the heck with the storage problems ;) . I LOVE this layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaw thanks so much Wilma. You are toooooo kind. xoxo

      Delete
  4. What a visual & textural delight. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so beautiful Di, so soft and so feminine, so pretty and so pink... I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual you wow me with another delightful and well balanced page....Absolutely adore the beautiful use of colour, texture and well placed elements!!! Stunning work, much loved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaw droppingly gorgeous Di. I love everything about this shabby chic and oh so elegant page. The photo is divine and each element of your design combines in harmony to create this stunning page. Especially love the trailing green vines which provide a counterpoint for the pink. "sigh"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breathtaking!!! Loooveee this page! So soft and beautiful and absolute stunning!!! Cannot find the right words to describe it ... love, love, love!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Di...this is divinity!!!! I absolutely love it....everything is so prefectly perfect! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING....Love, Love, Love this Di.....a fave for me!! xx

    ReplyDelete