Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I Have Joined the Design Team At
"The Scrapbook Diaries"

NEWS, NEWS, NEWS...................I have some wonderful news to share. I have been invited
 by the very lovely Janene Jaeger Meyerowitz to design for The Scrapbook Diaries
To say I am happy is an understatement. When Janene first contacted me in early February,
 she told me that she that thought her team was the best in the world !!!! Well when I went & looked, 
I had to agree!!!!!!!! It is. Wow I cannot believe that little old me from downunder, has 
been invited to join such an amazing team. Thanks again Janene for this amazing opportunity.
 
Look at what arrived on my doorstep today, multiple stencils, five stamps sets, several mists,
inks, laces & doileys, bling, loads of embellies, flowers, flowers & more flowers &
 not to mention sooo many gorgeous  papers. 
This photo really does not show the extent of what was in this parcel. 
I am totally blown away
Thanks again Janene for such generosity & this
wonderful opportunity to be part of your amazing team.
 I can't wait to play.
 
 
 
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Congrats, and something freakishly e.s.pish, while admiring your last layout you did for the Scapbook Store I got confused and went to Scrapbook Diaries and then realized you weren't there. Well how wonderful that now you are, she puts truly great kits together :D

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, just had to drop by to offer my huge "Congrats!!!!!!!!" to you on joining the design team of Scrapbook Diaries ... so well deserved!! Can't wait to see your beautiful creations at that fabulous site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bev, I appreciate you taking the time to pop over and leave me some love

      Delete
  3. Well done Di, you will be inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't be happier for you Di! It couldn't have come upon a nicer or more deserving person than you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I not post here? Sorry for delay... We are so excited to have you joining onboard!!! Love your works and style. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Di! How exciting and what an amazing asset to the team you will be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! She does have the very best Team......gorgeous, wonderful,kits!!! I'm excited for your first kit!!!!

    ReplyDelete