Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My DT Reveal for the March Sketch Challenge at
The Scrapbook Store
"Sweet"


Hi  friends, thanks for calling by. 
Today I have my DT layout for the March sketch challenge over at
The Scrapbook Store.
The winner is drawn at random & is a $50 store voucher.
Pretty good don't you think.
Here is the sketch below.





 Naturally I have used lots of my favourite 2Crafty chipboard.


Lots of yummy Green Tara & Petaloo flowers.
 

Thrown in some stamping.
 

Lots of mixed media on my background.
 
 
Hey presto, all finished. I do hope you join in with this months challenge.

FULL PRODUCT LIST 
(all available from The Scrapbook Store)

2Crafty Chipboard Indian Feathers
2Crafty Chipboard Heart Silhouettes
2Crafty Chipboard Tiny Hearts & Stars
2Crafty Chipboard Word Circle Set #1
Green Tara Flower Spray-Aqua
Green Tara Roses & Mini Rosebuds-Purple & Aqua
Green Tara green Velvet Leaves
Petaloo Mixed Penny Lane Blossoms-Soft Lavender
Various cardstock
Purple spotted Washi Tape
Various Stamps
Kaiser Paint-Sea Breeze
Doodlebug Designs Sequins
Gesso & Texture paste

 
Until next time
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing and so beautiful Di!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this page Di cant wait to do it in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Di... amazing. I went over to check if I can enter the Scrapbook Store challenge - I am in Canada - and I must be running on no coffee because I can't figure out the rules OR where to link - no linky tool that I can see or anything. How does one enter the challenge? Please help:-) Going to ogle your videos now, I just subscribed to your channel... maybe I can soak up some awesomeness:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beatrice, so glad you like my layout and I am so happy that you have also become a follower and have subscribed to my you tube channel too. Glad I can inspire you. As far as the challenge at The Scrapbook Stor goes, you can enter but I don't think that people outside of Australia are eligible to win a prize because they don't ship overseas because of the hug costs, sorry about that. In stead why don't you use the sketch and perhaps enter it into Scrap Around the Worlds challenge which is simply just a moodboard challenge. You will find the link to this at the side of my blog. Thanks again I really appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  4. WOW Di just so beautiful! I love the colours you used here & the itty bitty pieces. Looks incredible!!

    ReplyDelete