Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My Scrap Around the World July DT Reveal
"Love"


Hi paper friends, thanks for calling by.
Today I have my DT layout for the July challenge over at
Scrap Around the World
inspired by their July moodboard.
I just love these bright colours.
They also have twelve MONTHLY PRIZES too.

SATW July Moodboard

As usual I have used some lovely 2Crafty chipboard  including..
Love - title
Film Strips - medium
Flourish Adornment Set #4




Lots of background mixed media work.


I have sprayed my flowers to match in with the moodboard colours.


Love those chippie flourish bits mixed in with the bright coloured flowers.


Lots of stamping.

 
 Well thats it for today. I hope you can find some time to join
in the fun & play along with us too. Pop over to their blog
& check out what all the DT girls have done to inspire you
& also take a peek at their TWELVE amazing prizes too.
Scrap Around the World Blog.
Until next time.
 

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant interpretation of the moodboard Di! It's an amazin page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Di. I love those bright colours and your pics are just too cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These colors are amazing together...what a stunning page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Di - this is gorgeous. I love the dark colors in the background and the gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this page Di its beautiful. Love all the colours they go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is so very gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooooooooooooo beautiful Di, definately made with love xooxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colours with the black chippie. Your layering and attention to detail is always spot on. Love this Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ADORE this one.....those colours---& yet it's not OTT crazy...it works such a treat. LOOOOVE how you do clusters. I think you're the Cluster Queen!!!! STUNING:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowsers...you combine colours sooooo well! I love the vibrance and life of your pages....they are just stunning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete