Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Part Two of My 2Crafty Chipboard July DT Reveal
"Capture, Enjoy, Treasure"


Hi there friends, thanks for calling by.
Today I have part two of my July DT reveal for


These are the 2Crafty chipboard pieces I have used.


Mini Word Set #1
Doodled Corners
Funky Hearts
Retro Flower Stems

All my chipboard pieces were just simply painted with black acrylic paint.
It doesn't get much easier than that. I rather like using black against bright colours.
Makes a good impact & it doesn't necessarily have to be complicated to look good.

The only exception to this was the   Retro Flowers which I tucked in behind my top
flower cluster, & these were just given a swipe of pink ink after being coated with gesso.


I have cut the pair of   "Doodled Corners" in half to arrange them this way.


Lots of stamping & mixed media & I just love these little Mini Words
from the Mini Words Set #1.


Some pretty flowers.


It is a little hard to see but I have also tucked in a Heart  from The Funky Hearts Set.
I covered it in glitter & tucked it in amongst the flowers.


Lots of layering & hey presto, all finished !!



Until next time.
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, I love your scrapbooking, it is always so beautiful. inventive and smart. Lovely colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Di this is just such a gorgeous page! So beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout Di.. love the colors... I hope your knee is getting better too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and black, eh? With a touch of green......I don't think I've ever done that colour combo....but i need to cos it looks absolutely STUNNING.....LOVE it! And I reckon sometimes chippy shines more, when it's treated simply, than all sorts of complicated stuff!!! Gorgeous page - as always:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink on black , another stunning page with loads of inspiration for others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely glorious Di .... stunning piece of arty goodness xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love everything on here Di...A stunning creation. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Di - so very beautiful! I have always loved black/pink - it always seems like an elegant combo! I really like all the tags and layers!

    ReplyDelete