Friday, September 25, 2015

My First Layout of My NEW Baby Grandson
"This Is Me"
Sketchabilities September Challenge

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Today I have my very first layout
I have scrapped of my gorgeous NEW baby Grandson Henry.
He was only born last week & we are all over the moon.
 
I thought this sketch from the current challenge over at the 
Sketchabilities blog would be perfect so I have based my layout on it.
Great sketch, thanks Sketchabilities.
 

I loved this Kaisercraft paper & just had to fussy cut all those little elephants .


 As always I have used lots of my favourite 2Crafty Chipboard too including..
"All About Me" - title
Mini Jig Saw Pieces
Skeleton Leaves
Skeleton Clock Face

 

  
Well thats all for today.
I hoped you liked my layout.
Until next time.
 
 

12 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS DI !!!! What a gorgeous baby boy! You must be feeling "Life is Good", with in such a short space of time you have experienced the joy of...retirement; granddaughter; and now grandson ... Well done!!! (Oh, and as ever - your layout is gorgeous). xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet layout - love it. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your beautiful grandson! This layout is so sweet and utterly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diseño muy dulce. Me encantan los elefantes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little elephants and the puzzle pieces! This is such a sweet layout! Of course the real star is Henry! Congratulations on your secong grandchild!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the birth of your little grandson, awesome photo and love all the collectables and papers you have used on the layout, gorgeous work :) have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's sooo beautiful:) Those elephants are totally CUUUUUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the arrival of your grandson. An adorable layout, love the fussy-cut elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable photo of your new grandson Di, congratulations .. he is so gorgeous!! What a sweet layout .. love the fussy cut elephants and the little puzzle pieces too. The perfect page for your new babe!! xx

    ReplyDelete