Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Scrap Around the World
September DT Reveal
"Enjoy the Journey"


 
Hi there paper peeps. Thanks for stopping by. Today I have my September DT reveal for
Scrap Around the World
featuring this wonderful photo of my youngest son & his beautiful bride.

Scrap Around the World September Moodboard
 
Such a beautiful  moodboard with so many things to inspire you.
 
I have also used some gorgeous chippie pieces from my favourite
2Crafty Chipboard.
Title
6" Skeleton Clock Frames
Mini Flourish Bits

 
Firstly I have have gone with the colours of the moodboard because
 they matched this photo perfectly.
Lots of beautiful Prima flowers to help set the scene.

 
I was inspired to create some little tags to suit my photo like the tag on the moodboard.
Lots of fussy cutting as well as some nice background treatments & a scattering of pearls.

 
I have used both script & music notes paper, also inspired by the moodboard.

 
I have also tied string around my photo like the box in the moodboard. 

Well thats about it for this months moodboard. I hope you can find
some time to play along & remember, as always, they
have twelve amazing prizes up for grabs too.

Until next time.
 

16 comments:

  1. Di that is just stunning so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! So pretty and so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page, every little bit of it just makes me smile...love the romantic feel, and the chippies, and the composition...Just PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully soft and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a Stunning page! I love the soft, romantic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di - your page is most gorgeous and elegant! And, your son and his new bride make a beautiful couple. Your design is wonderful and you've picked up the awesome elements from the mood board. As always, all the details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breathtakingly gorgeous! Just adore the twine around the photo.....& those bits of ripped paper peeking out....such an amazing take on the moodboard, you star, you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh - STUNNINGLY ROMANTIC and WONDERFULLY EXQUISITE. It just has to be near PERFECT Di. You complimented the mood board just perfectly - the colors, the flowers, the paper, even the string. And what a wonderful picture of your son and his love. j.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning and beautiful page Di! ;-) Beautiful, soft touches and a fabulous design! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, it's beyond beautiful!!!! I can't have enough of it... such a gorgeous layout, those colors, and composition and embellishments, oh, simply stunning... thanks for such an amazing inspiration for me! truly! hugs, Tasha

    ReplyDelete