Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Part Two of My August DT Reveal For
2Crafty Chipboard
"Simply the Best"


Hi there paper friends, thanks for calling by.
Today I have part two of my August DT reveal for
2Crafty Chipboard.


2Crafty Chipboard Used..
Moustache Set
Loads of Triangles Pack
Film Strips - Tiny
Simply the Best - title
Chain Lengths 


I just ADORE this new "Triangle Set" that 2Crafty Chipboard has just released.
After a coat of gesso all the triangle pieces were just painted with acrylic paints,
 When they were dry I just doodled on some of the orange ones to create a point
 of interest. I really love how these triangle pieces look. 


Here you can see where I have used some of their  "Tiny Film Strips".


A few pieces pieces of their "Chain Lengths" tucked in here & there.

 
How cute are these sweet little moustaches from their "Moustache Set".
  Lastly I finished off with one of their many titles.
 
Thats all from me today, I will see you back here again next month.
I hope I have inspired you in some small way. 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Di. The way you match colour is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words Lizzy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOSH! Looove those photos....& the triangles look amazing.....& I've got my eye on that flair....gorgeous popping LO:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful details, your layout is fabulous, I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really awesome layout! Love the color combination and the background work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo gorgeous....love the colouring and design....the elements and styling just fabulous! Just too cute! ;-)

    ReplyDelete