Monday, October 12, 2015

Guest Designing with The 2Crafty DT Girls
At Scrap Around the World
CANVAS - "Perfection"



Hi there paper peeps. Today I have a CANVAS to show you that I did
as part of a GDT gig for 2Crafty Chipboard over at Scrap Around the World.
Although I am on the SATW team I am also on the 2Crafty team too & the 2Crafty
girls are GDT there this month so I have actually joined in with both teams. 

No problem though because I just LOOOVE this October moodboard.


So bright & colourful with so many things to inspire you.
As always they have 12 prizes up for grabs again this month too.


 2Crafty Chipboard Used

These are the lovely 2Crafty chippies I have used.
Perfection - title
Handrawn Feathers
Mini ATC Hearts & Stars
Frame Celia's Flourish
Rita's Swirly Border
Freda's Butterflies


I have taken my inspiration from the blues & greens in the moodboard.
I have also added some gold accents for effect. I have also added
 some little gold chippie hearts which were also inspired by the moodboard.


I was also inspired to add these gorgeous chippie feathers
by the birds wings in the moodboard too.


I have added lots of textures & lots of mixed media to my background.


Some yummy flowers.


Lots of stamping & layering.


Well thats all for today. I hope you like my canvas
half as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Until next time.


8 comments:

  1. Just ADORE this...it's my favest ever! That cluster with the hessian flower is delish & the colours divine.....no hardship at all joining in with both teams at all, I'd reckon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent Di, simply magnificent! I love everything about it, the colors, the gold accents, all is balanced and so pleasing to the eyes! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful...and it is PERFECTION. Just amazing done Di, really!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so beautiful. I love how the flower on the little girl, is part of the flower arrangement

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, Di. I love the colors you selected, your design, chippies and elements and what a adorable photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this page the colour is lovely and really like the texture paste detail and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolute perfection Di!! Loooveee the colours and the design, and the textures are pure bliss!! You are a master scrapper that's for sure!! xx

    ReplyDelete