Sunday, October 18, 2015

My 2Crafty Chipboard October DT Reveal
Part Two
"Live Your Adventure"


 Hi there paper peeps. Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part two of my October DT reveal for
 I have gone with an earthy 
colour palette using the chippie pieces shown below.


 
 2Crafty Chipboard Used..
Live Your Adventure-Title
Harlequin Clumps
Brick Panel
Bird Set
 

I started out with this awesome NEW title to the 2Crafty range.
I simply coloured it with some Distress Ink & clear embossing powder & 
heat embossed it & then I brushed on a little Shimmerz Inklings in a hit & miss 
fashion to add a kind of rustic metallic look over the top.

I cut the  "Brick Wall" panel into pieces & I heat embossed
using Lindy's Stamp Gang Cleopatra Copper embossing powder.
Then I brushed over some Shimmerz  "Blue My Mind" Inklings. 


I did exactly the same to the "Harlequin Clumps".
The two things combined gives a great patina effect.

Lastly the birds were coated with gesso, then using my finger I blobbed on some
texture paste, dried that off with a heat gun so that it would bubble up like this,
& then I finished off with a wipe over of Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy.


 
Well thats all from me today.
I will see you back here again in a few days time.
 
ALSO 
If you pop across to the 
2Crafty Chipboard blog
& become a blog follower & leave a blog comment,
you will automatically go in their monthly prize draw for a
 great chippie prize pack.
The more comments you leave the more chances to win !!!!

 
Until next time.
 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely page Di love the way you have done the 2 Crafty Chippy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really adore the way you've fussied up the chippy... Looks brill & this colour combo is sumptuous!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning layout Di, love the brick chippies and fabulous layers under your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another stunner Di! Totally gorgeous and love the chippies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Di, your style amazes me everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning page!! Love the way you glammed up the chippies .. fantastic effects .. and, once again, the colours are just fabulous!! Love your work Di!! xx

    ReplyDelete