Thursday, February 4, 2016

My Maja Design February DT Reveal
"Cute"


Hi there friends, thanks for stopping by. Today I have part one of my
February DT reveal for Maja Designs using their gorgeous
"Vintage Autumn Basics Collection".
I have actually used four different papers from this collection.




All the chipboard I have used, including thise "cute" title & the little "mini flourishes"
I have added to my flower clusters, are all from 2Crafty Chipboard.


The background paper I used is called Vintage Autumn Basics No.XX1.
I always love a script paper for a background. :)


I have torn strips to layer underneath my photo from the 
"Vintage Autumn Basics NoXX111".

I also cut some clocks out from the
"Vintage Autumn Basics NoXV1"


Lots of layering with flowers, chippies & mesh.


Here is a good shot that also includes the
"Vintage Autumn Basics XX11" as well.


Well thats all from me today, hope you like this one.
 See you back here real soon.
Until then. 


8 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful! Love the colors and the sleepy photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page. And she is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO for an adorable photo! TFS, Bonnie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are just adorable and the page is absolutely stunning!! Love Maja papers and you have used them to perfection as always. Love all the layers under the photo and also that little bit of lace peeking out from under the papers. Simply exquisite!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of Maja and my favourite colour is blue, so this really floats my boat! Love the hessian flowers with the softer elements and such a sweet photo. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page and adorable photos! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous page, Di! I love the the papers and the shades of blues - lovely. And, the photos are wonderful and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! I love visiting your blog and seeing all of your magnificent pieces of Art....This is Gorgeous Di...love the colours, design, chippie pieces...everything! Thanks Di! xx

    ReplyDelete