Friday, July 1, 2016

My More Than Words July DT Reveal
"Enjoy - Escape"


Welcome friends, can you believe it is the first of the month already ?
We are past the half way point of the year !!!!!
Anyway today I have my DT reveal for the July challenge over at
More Than Words challenge blog.

This month we have a sketch challenge for you & our
inspiration word is SMILE. Make sure you use both parts of the
challenge to be eligible for any of our EIGHT fabulous PRIZES.

I was inspired to use this photo where the girl is standing in a fabulous
 field of flowers, that scene would be enough to make anyone smile. :)


As always I have used lots of yummy 2Crafty Chipboard.


 I mixed a little paint in with my texture paste so that my stencilling
would be green to match my photo. One has to think a little harder
when using a black background, but I'm happy how it turned out.


Lots of beautiful flowers, leaves & vines from both Prima and Green Tara.

Lots of string which I am totally obsessed with lately !!!
As well as a sweet little flair from Flutterby Designs.

Well thats all from me today. 
Until next time.


6 comments:

  1. Wow oh wow!! This is simply stunning, the colours you have used look so striking on the darker background and I just love all those gorgeous flowers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Such vivid colour and beautiful detail against the dark wood background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is absolutely stunning!! Love the timber look background .. makes your colours really pop off the page .. gorgeous!!! Love all the textures too. Brilliant!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolut gorgeous. This is my favorit this month, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is absolutely fabulous and a real eye catcher. The colours go together so well, I love it.

    Could I ask you where the little birds come from please as they are gorgeous, many thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your kind words and in regard to thise little birds, they were a free printable I found on Pinterest several years ago. Sorry I can't help you with more info.

    ReplyDelete