Thursday, December 15, 2016

My 2Crafty Chipboard December DT Reveal
Part One
"Amazing, Wonder, Beauty"

Hi there lovelies, thanks for stopping by. 
Today I have part one of my December DT reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard.
 I actually created this layout for a class I was teaching at a retreat in New Zealand recently.

 2Crafty Products Used...
Mini Word Set #1
Circle Heart Frames
Leafy Shrub Set #1
Fine Heart Borders


Lots of lovely paper layers from Maja Design, 49 and Market flowers & of course,
 lots of 2Crafty chipboard.


All the chipboard on this layout was firstly coated in white gesso, followed by
 a coat of white acrylic paint. I just left the mini words like this.


But for all the other pieces I then wiped a little "Vintage Photo" Distress Ink over
the white paint & then brushed a little water over the brown ink to wash it out
 a little. I find doing this just softens the colour a little.


I love to tuck some chippie foliage in amongst my flower clusters.


Well thats all from me today, I'll see you back here in a few days with part two.

Until then.


10 comments:

  1. It reminds me of a curtain opening onto a show of heavenly beauty. So there y'go! I do love the touch of the shells and the textures on the page....& my GOSH! Your girl is so, sooo pretty :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thank you so much Lizzy for such kind words. You are such a sweetie. ❤️

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paula and thanks for taking the time to pop by. I really appreciate it. oxox

      Delete
  3. Wow! This is exquisite!! Love the monochrome theme and the way you've torn and arranged the paper layers .. so gorgeous! The shells are a wonderful addition to the cluster and I love the chippies used. This is more than stunning and I am in awe!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnaks so much Margy, I really appreciate your kind words. Merry Christmas sweet lady. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous page and love the design! Love the torn edges and the gorgeous photo's and the neutral, soft colours! Just amazing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your kind words Denise. I truly appreciate it. xo

    ReplyDelete