Tuesday, December 6, 2016

My 49 and Market December DT Reveal
"Adorable"
Plus a VIDEO TUTORIAL


 Hi there lovelies, thank for calling by. Today I have a layout I created using lots of gorgeous
 49 and Market goodies & I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL of my creative process.
 I hope you will watch it & maybe be inspired  a little by it too.

 TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE



 I have used various papers from the 49 and Market range. For my background I have used
 the "Seeds of Love" paper from the Vintage Artistry collection & I have added a little 
bit of mixed media using some Lindys Stamp Gang sprays.
 In the layers behind the photo I have used a couple of different papers, 
also from the Vintage Artistry Collection, but this time these ones I used are from their 
6 x 6 Paper Pad.


 I have used some lovely 2Crafty chipboard pieces throughout my layout.


 Next up I have cut out lots of pieces from the
 Heirloom Botanicals Cut Out Sheet including this clock.


As well as these gorgeous little suitcases, some birds & some butterflies too.


 I have used one of the 49 and Market "Garden Vines" in alabaster.


I have also added some other white flowers from the 49 and Market 
"Basic Multi Flower Packs" too.
Lastly I have done a little background stamping using some of the stamps from the
 extensive range of stamps that 49 and Market have. 
 The two sets I used are 
"Gabbi's Butterflies Are Free"  & also the  "Postcards From Paris".

49 and Market Products Used
Heirloom Botanicals- Heirloom cut out sheet 
Vintage Artistry- Seeds of Love paper
Vintage Artistry-Serenity paper
 Vintage Artistry 6x6 Paper Pad

 Gabbi's Butterflies are Free Stamp Set 
 Gabbi's Postcards From Paris Stamp Set
 Garden Vine Alabaster
Basics Flower Multi Pack-White

Well thats all for today.
Until next time.



8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Di, love the background and the beautiful flower cluster along the bottom of you photo! Looking forward to watching later xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kindness Tania. xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aaaaw thanks so very very much Lizzy for your continued support. I truly appreciate that you always take the time to pop bye & leave some love. I only wish I had more time !! :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Such a stunning Layout From Top To Bottom! Gabbi's Stamps Are A Must Have And Soon I will Have My Hands On All The Gorgeous Blooms. Your Projects Truelly Inspire And Motivate Me. Thank You Di Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for calling by my blog today and for leaving such lovely comments. I truly appreciate you taking the time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the amazing and special little details! So soft and gorgeous! Love this one to bits too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Denise for all your kind words. xoxo

      Delete