Saturday, April 15, 2017

My April DT Reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard
"You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Grey"


Hello there lovelies, thank for stopping by the blog.
Today I have a layout I did as part of my April DT work for 
2Crafty Chipboard & it features my gorgeous grandson Henry.
He has the face of an angel although sometimes he sure doesn't act like one !!


 2Crafty Chipboard used...
Title - "You Make Me Happy"
Geotags
Steampunk Gears - Small
Steampunk Gears - Medium
Giant Gears & Cogs
2016 Dates


I started off with this fabulous 2Crafty "title" that I heat embossed in this gorgeous
 Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder - Queen of Sheba Silver.
Perfect to achieve a metal look.


I also heat embossed, in the same colour, both the
"2016" date & the little "Geotag" above it.


I wanted the whole layout to be very monochromatice look so I have kept it in
 these metal tones.  For ALL the different sized "Gears & Cogs" 
I treated them all in the same way..
                               #1.   I inked them all in black ink.
                               #2.   Then I blobbed on some embossing ink with a dauber.
                               #3.   Then I sprinkled on some more of the same embossing powder.
                               #4.   Then I simply heat embossed them to achieve a realistic metal look.


I have used a Lindy's Stamp Gang "Black Orchid Silver "spray for my background.
Love this colour. It is a sort of a silver colour with fabulous pinkish brown undertones.


I have a few of these ".com" metal embellishments in my stash & I have been
 dying to use them, so I teamed it with the little light globe that says "cute",
& I have.... "cute.com", love love love it !! 

Well thats all from me today.

Until next time.

If you like my layout I would love you to leave a 
comment as I truly LOVE hearing your feedback. 






9 comments:

  1. Oh Di what an adorable page, loving all the cogs! And those photos are so sweet! Hope you have a lovely Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tania & Happy Easter to you too. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous layout, and those photos are rather cute! Happy Easter to you and Yours Di!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely words Lizzy and Happy Easter to you and your family too Lizzy. xo

      Delete
  3. Di this is so beautiful. What a sweet little boy and your embellies and design is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Jas, so glad you like it, also thanks for visiting my blog today too. xo

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this layout Di. Loving all the cogs as well.
    P.s - Henry is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Kaylene. xo

      Delete