Wednesday, April 26, 2017

My April DT Reveal for Lindy's Stamp Gang
A Blog Swap With
Stampotique Stamps & Lindy's Stamp Gang
Some Cool & Funky Cards
PLUS A VIDEO TUTORIAL



Hi there lovelies. Today I am stepping as far out of my comfort zone as I can get !!!!
 I have made a couple of cards for the
"Stampotique" Stamps & "Lindys Stamp Gang" Blog swap. 
For the month of April the Lindy's DT girls are working with Stampotique stamps
 on their blog & the Stampotique DT girls are working with Lindy's products on the Lindy's blog.

Stampotique Website click HERE
STAMPOTIQUE STAMPS I USED............
.#6051 Prom Queen, #6190 Skiddy,  #8993 When I Grow Up, #3069 Sometimes I Pretend.

I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL - CLICK HERE TO VIEW



 For this card I used Lindy's stamps Gang "Luscious Lime", "Queen of Hearts Red",
 "South Shore Sand" &  "Midnight Rendezvous Raven" sprays teamed up with
 some "Bells of Ireland Green" Magicals.


 Firstly I stamped the image, heat embossed it with some Lindy's "Midnight Pewter"
 embossing powder & then simply painted on the colours. When dry I did a wash of
 "Luscious Lime" spray & lots of water to colour up the background.


For this card I used Lindy's Stamp Gang "Luscious Lime" & Midnight Rendezvous Raven" 
sprays teamed with "Hi Maintenance Magenta",  "Prima Donna Purple" & 
"Bells of Ireland Green" Magicals


Well thats all from me today, I hope you call by both the
to get some major inspiration.


Until next time..




2 comments:

  1. Love these DI, they look awesome, will check out the video later!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love these cards Di! So different from your usual style but still absolutely gorgeous! Love the stamps .. so funky .. and the colours are awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed the video too! Brilliant work!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete