Monday, July 10, 2017

My July DT Reveal For 49 and Market
Part Two
"Precious"


Hi there paper friends. Thanks for stopping by.
Today I am back with part two of my July DT reveal for 49 and Market
& featuring my gorgeous little Grandaughter Mia.


49 and Market Products Used....
Sea and Sand Collection "Beach This Way" paper - B side
Scents of Nature Collection "Hold On Me" paper (fussy cutting)
"Mixology" Flowers Pina Colada
"Mixology " Flowers Pink Flamingo
"Mixology" Flowers Purple Rain


On this layout I used the B side of the new "Beach This Way" paper from 
their newest "Sand & Sea" paper collection. LOVE this paper.


Next up I did some fussy cutting out using their Scents of Nature Collection
 "Hold On Me" paper so that I could layer it underneath my photo.
This particular paper has so many beautiful elements on it.

I also used lots of their latest "Mixology" flowers in 
Pina Colada, Pink Flamingo & Purple Rain.


I finished off with some of my favourite 2Crafty Chipboard pieces.
Can't do any layout with some of these !!


All finished. I do hope you like it.

REMEMBER if you do, please leave me a comment below.
I really love to read what you all think.

Until next time.



13 comments:

  1. Oh Di, this is so sweet, love the colour combo and those flowers are just divine......definitely have to be getting myself some of them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tania, so glad you like it. xo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous layout Di! And your granddaughter is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Velma. So glad you like it. xo

      Delete
  4. Fabulous layout!!! Love all the details and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I absolutely love this one Di. Gorgeous colours and a gorgeous grand daughter. Love this dimples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw Thanks Kaylene, so glad you like it & for calling by the blog. xo

      Delete
  6. You are showcasing the 49 and Market products so well Di. This is a beautiful layout, love the colours, the fabulous design, the fussy cut flowers, all the chippie pieces tucked in and the precious photo of little Mia. x

    ReplyDelete