Tuesday, July 4, 2017

My More Than Words Challenge July DT Reveal
"Cheeky"



Hi there paper friends. Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have my July DT reveal for the July challenge over at
This is their July challenge.
To use the WORD = EXPLORE
& this months creative challenge is to use ARROWS.

I thought I would scrap these pics of my sweet little Grandson
 Henry that I took a couple of weeks ago.
He is nearly two years old & at that age their whole world is all about 
exploring absolutely everything !!!


I actually did this layout a couple of years ago but I was never completely
happy with it, SO, I pulled it totally apart !!!

Photo, title, embellishments & even the design slightly too.


I pretty much changed everything except the background as I really liked that !!
But everything else is changed. Does anyone else do this or is it just me be
toooo fussy. :)


He is such a gorgeous little guy but he is definitely "Cheeky" so I thought this
chipboard title from 2Crafty Chipboard was perfect.


All the other chippie pieces are also from 2Crafty also. 
I think I well & truly covered the ARROW part of the challenge !!


Well thats all from me today. See you back here soon.

Remember if you like my layout I would LOVE you to leave
 me a comment as so few people do these days !!!
Kind of sad really, especially considering the effort that 
goes into creating a layout & doing the blogpost too.

Until next time. 
 

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous. Your background work is always so amazing, and love those pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting today and so glad you liked my layout too. xo

      Delete
  3. Fannntastic! love the colors and love all the arrows too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous page, awesome background details and fab colours!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tania. Always appreciate your feedback. xo

      Delete
  5. This looks amazing Di....always love your layering, textures and background details... the close ups really show how much is actually on your beautiful creations and how much though and work goes into each one. Thanks for sharing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today and for leaving me some sweet comment love Janice. Always appreciated sweet lady. xo

      Delete