Monday, September 4, 2017

My DT Reveal for the September Colour Challenge at
Lindy's Stamp Gang


Hi there lovelies, thanks for calling by.
Today I have a couple of tags I made for my DT reveal for the 
September Colour Challenge over at 


This is the Lindy's  September colour challenge board.
I have used...

You have to use a minimum of two of the colours from the challenge board.


For this first tag I have gone for a modern look & have coloured both the tag & the flower
with Lindy's "Delphinium Turquoise" spray which I have diluted slightly with water.


For my second tag I have gone with a real vintage look & I used
the Lindy's "Sandra Dee Sepia" spray first, dried it off & then went
over it with the "Golden Doublooms" spray.

I also sprayed my two flowers, one with each of these colour sprays too.


I hope I have inspired you in some small way to perhaps join in
our colour challenge this month, & as always there are...
FIVE (5) winners of $50 Gift Certificates to the Lindy's store! 

Until next time.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags Di, love the colour combos you have used in both xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tania and thanks also for stopping by today too, always so appreciated. xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzy, so glad you like them. xo

      Delete